Black Dog Publishing Company announces the publication of:
HOW TO MOTIVATE SALESPEOPLE – THE SALES MANAGER'S TOOLKIT
Vincent F. Peters
- Keeping the sales force motivated is one of sales management's biggest challenges. The key player in motivating sales people is the frontline sales manager, this book is written specifically for the frontline sales manager.
- High-powered sales teams are lead by managers who possess three critical management skills: strategizing, motivating and coaching. All three-skill areas and more are covered in our book.
- An extensive review of motivational theories and research is provided. Analytical forms allow the reader to analyze, plan and implement individual and group motivational strategies.
- Plateaued sales people, a problem that affects 96% of companies is covered. The reader learns how to recognize the signs and symptoms of plateauing, as well as how to prevent plateauing. Additionally, how to deal with the already plateaued sales person, is also covered.
- Coaching and counseling are defined and differentiated, numerous coaching planning forms and checklists are provided.
- The book also contains many practice exercises and case studies, which make it flexible, tool for classroom training too.
- The author with over thirty-five years of business experience has trained thousands of sales managers and sales people all over the world.
To order, send $24.95* plus $4.00 for shipping and handling to:
Black Dog Publishing Company
127 Longfields Way
Downingtown, PA 19335
Telephone: (610) 269-0479 Fax: (610) 269-0479
* Credit Card Orders may be placed through Book Clearing House 1-800-431-1579 or any bookstore.