Black Dog Publishing Company announces the publication of:
Sandra M. Peters & Vincent F. Peters
* The authors, with over thirty years of combined healthcare and pharmaceutical experience describe the grass roots origins of pharmaceutical selling and take a close
look at today's pharmaceutical marketplace. The book is all about change in the
marketplace and how pharmaceutical companies need to adapt to those changes.
* There is heavy emphasis on the two forces that are driving the pharmaceutical
marketplace, pharmacoeconomics and disease management. The rationale and
principles of pharmacoeconomics and disease management are thoroughly
explained. The disease management process life cycle and the four major
principles of disease management are covered in depth.
* The New Wave CRM selling process is explained, and spells out what pharmaceutical
companies and sales people need to do to be successful. Success stories from
other industry selling situations provide the backdrop for many examples. Traits
of successful salespeople, and styles of sales people are reviewed. Recruiting and
selection of sales people is also covered.
* In the section, "The How To" Of Pharmaceutical Selling, the whole concept of
the territory manager as opposed to the traditional sales person is reviewed.
Planning and Targeting, Disease Therapy, Relationship Selling, Customer Focused
Selling and Service are all pulled together as the wave of the future.
* A complete selling skills section is provided in Part II The Basic Pharmaceutical Sales Call for GP Reps.
* "New Wave Pharmaceutical Selling" provides a light hearted and informative
view of how to sell in today's pharmaceutical marketplace. It is an ideal book for
anyone working in pharmaceutical sales, and is especially interesting for anyone
who may be considering entering pharmaceutical sales.
To order, send $24.95 plus $4.00 for shipping and handling to:
Black Dog Publishing Company ISBN: 0-9656231-4-9
127 Longfields Way Approx. 87 pages, 12 illustrations,
Downingtown, PA 19335 table of contents, 8" x 11" trim size,
Telephone: (610) 269-0479 perfect bound, paperback, $24.95.
Fax: (610) 269-0479 35% discount to libraries, book www.salescallplanners.com stores, distributors and wholesalers.
CREDIT CARD ORDERS MAY BE PLACED THROUGH BOOK CLEARING HOUSE
1 800 431 1579, or any bookstore